Amid increased technology spending across Australia, buying patterns are shifting to reflect a new form of customer consumption.
The rise of subscription-based purchasing is redefining the sales process for partners, through monthly billing, on-demand payments and flexible contracts.
To respond, the channel must transition from a CAPEX mindset to an OPEX-focused approach.
Step forward technology-as-a-service, allowing partners to offer packaged solutions spanning hardware, software, licensing, managed services and cloud subscriptions, through flexible consumption plans.
Synnex Alliance, in association with ARN, HP and Microsoft will outline how partners can;
• Differentiate through TaaS in a crowded marketplace
• Build a business on recurring revenue
• Transition customers from CAPEX to OPEX billing
• Leverage a wide tech portfolio to drive customer value
• Capitalise on the emerging TaaS opportunities in Australia